Okay so I do know that it’s February 2016 now; this post was supposed to be up a couple of days ago but you know, as usual, that life happened and before I knew it, a week went by like that! So let’s not waste anymore time and be done with this!
12. Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye & Lip
Have used many bottles of this. It works really well at removing waterproof makeup; the mini version costs just S$2 and it’s so convenient for travel. Definitely will repurchase.
13. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
This is quite moisturising; it looks slightly slimy and is white/translucent in colour. I think it feels nice but I didn’t see any improvement in my skin texture.
14. SpectraBAN Sensitive 30
Got this from a beauty box and I really do like it. It isn’t sticky and feels really light. The only thing is that the SPF is a bit too low for me so I won’t repurchase.
15. Bioderma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate
16. Lancome Black Expert Crystal Brightness Activating Essence
Okay, I’ll admit it – I can’t remember anything about these.
17. Innisfree Jeju Volanic Pore Toner
This has a weird white sediment – I think you’re supposed to shake it before use. For a pore toner, it didn’t feel as dry as I had expected.
18. Dr Brandt Pores No More Cleanser
Another one that I can’t remember about; old age is upon me.
19. L.A. Girl Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner
I like this. It’s a retractable eyeliner, and really cheap – about S$10. It does smudge a little but not too much; it’s smooth, slides on easily and lasts the whole day.
20. Essence I heart Runway Highlighter
Got this quite a while ago… it’s too shimmery and glittery.
21. Erno Laszio Transphuse Night Serum x2
Got these from some beauty boxes. Didn’t see any effect from these… and I got the biggest shock when I saw the quoted price. It’s crazy and I think it’s nowhere near worth that amount.
22. Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum
I’ve used up a few full size bottles of this and I really love it; I love the ginseng smell. I don’t think the effects are very obvious but I do think with consistent use, my skin looked better.
23. Avance Dou Demaquillant Super
Not my favourite – it’s supposed to be an instant remover for waterproof eye makeup; it did remove makeup well but it felt oily and left behind a sticky/slippery film.
24. Shiseido White Lucent Power Brightening Mask
Love this – it’s very concentrated with serum, and left my skin feeling soft and moisturised.
25. Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil
26. Belif The True-Brightening Cleansing Foam
27. Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Foam
28. Ioma Cell Protector SPF 50+ PA+++
A few sample sachets that I've used up – I'm trying to run through all the sachets that I have; some people like to bring sachets on vacation but I don’t so I try to use them up at home because they take up so much space. Don’t really recall anything about these sachets.
29. Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss Mineral Foundation in 1-Sleek Chartreux
I like this brand because they have a Munchkin size which is not too small and not too big. Some mineral foundation gives me little bumps, but I had no negative reaction with this. This shade is slightly too light for me but I have it in a few shades to mix it with to get the perfect shade. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a good mineral foundation.
Finally! 29 empties in the month of December 2015, which I think is a good amount given that I was on holiday for about a third of the month. I have a full basket of empties for January so there might be a 3-part empties post coming up very soon, so if empties posts are your kind of thing, like me, then please stay tuned!