So… I made a second trip down to the French pharmacies and the Sephora store in Paris again! In my first trip, I had more travelling to do so I didn’t want to get much. But during the next 2 weeks, my skin started to act up so I had to find something for it.
What I got from the French pharmacies:
1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Eau Micellaire Purfiante 50ml
2. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 15ml
3. La Roche-Posay Effaclar K(+)
4. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+)
I didn’t mean to pick up more stuff from Sephora but there were some crazy summer sale going on there and I couldn’t resist picking up a few items; anyway I had quite a bit of space in my luggage at this point so I thought I might as well make use of the chance.
What I got from Sephora:
1. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder
2. GlamGlow Glamazing Gift Set (with 40% discount down to 36 euros)
3. Sephora Cheekbone Blush (with 70% discount down to 4.8 euros)
The hubby randomly decided to buy me the Chanel face powder so of course I got it! But the rest of the items were such steals. Even without discount, the items from the french pharmacies are really affordable and have done wonderful things for my skin outbreak.
Do you see anything above that you’d like to try too?