I made a sneaky haul from Cult Beauty towards the end of November when they had this amazing Goody Bag for free with every purchase of over GBP125. Every year around this time, Cult Beauty always bring out an amazing Goody Bag so I’ve been anticipating and saving up for this very moment to get all the things that I’ve been lusting for. I spent a total of GBP131 after tax is deducted, which I think is a fair amount considering the number of things I bought; and even more amazing after you see what’s in the Goody bag!
What I bought:
1. Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil
2. Anastasia Contour Kit – Banana
3. Anastasia Contour Kit – Ash Brown
4. Anastasia Contour Cream Kit in Medium
5. Aromatherapy Associates The Star – Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil 9ml
6. Jouer Glisten Brightening Powder Set (comes with a Brush)
Sunday Riley’s face oils have been in my basket waiting to be purchased for a long time; they’re really expensive so I’m hoping it’ll do some amazing miracles for my skin. I got quite a few contouring products – I’ve never done much contouring before and for some reason I decided that I needed to try. I’ve seen Lisa Eldridge go on about the Aromatherapy Associates bath oils for years – it’s pretty expensive a bath product so I only got a small one to try. And last but not least, I randomly picked a Jouer powder; I’ve loved their moisture tints but I have too many liquid foundations and tinted moisturisers so I decided to try their powder instead.
What was in the Goody Bag:
1. Neom Scented Candle in Tranquillity (English Lavender, Sweet Basil & Jasmine)
2. Pixi Glow Tonic 100ml
3. Alpha-H Liquid Gold 50ml
4. Oskia Renaissance 360 Anti-Ageing & Brightening Supreme Cream 10ml
5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal 15ml
6. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Age Support Cream 15ml
7. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel 2.5ml
8. May Lindstrom Skin The Honey Mud Gentle Facial Cleansing Silk 15ml
9. Tata Harper Nourishing Oil Cleanser 15ml
10. Sunday Riley Good Genes 10ml
11. Odacite Pure Elements in Green Tea Lemongrass Facial Serum Concentrate 5ml
12. Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit
13. Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts 100g
14. GBP15 Gift Card valid until January 2016 for Cult Beauty
Isn’t it just amazing??? I love getting the travel size Alpha-H Liquid Gold because it’s one of my favourite exfoliating toners. I wanted to purchase the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector for a while now so it’s fantastic that now I don’t have to buy it to try it! The Laura Geller blush is a surprise hit for me – I don’t need any more blushes but it’s really pigmented and pretty. I’ve wanted to get my hands on some Tata Harper skincare products but couldn’t make up my mind – and I think an oil cleanser is a great one to start with. Honestly, almost everything in the Goody Bag, or at least the brands, has had such great reviews that I can’t wait to try everything!
Did you get the Goody Bag? What would you like to try the most?