I had a quick stop by in Paris over last weekend, so I decided to pop in to some pharmacies and Sephora to stock up on things that I couldn’t get in Belgium. Yes, there isn’t a Sephora in Belgium – why didn’t I check that first before moving over?! But what’s done is done, so I did the next best thing which is to stock up in France.
A Little on French Pharmacies
I’ve been to Paris several times so I’m not a stranger to French pharmacies, but I still get very excited every time. They are on every other corner but a lot of them can be quite small, though still very well stocked. It’s quite intimidating if it’s your first time because it’s hard to see where to begin. The usual brands are Bioderma, Caudalie, Nuxe and La Roche-Posay.
I didn’t buy much because I’ve tried a lot of the products on previous trips, and the paris stop-over was part of a longer trip so I didn’t want to make bulky purchases. I didn’t pack makeup removers on purpose, because I knew I would be able to get my hands on them easily and very affordably in Paris, as well as sunblock and face wash.
What I got:
1. Caudalie Grape & Sage Instant Foaming Cleanser | French pharmacy
2. Chloé Love Story Rollerball | Sephora
3. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector | Sephora
4. Bioderma Crealine H20 Soltion Micellaire Demaquillante | French pharmacy
5. Dermina Senselina Eau Micellaire Apaisante Peaux Intolerantes | French pharmacy
6. Clarins Daily Energizer Lovely Lip Balm | Sephora
7. Cherry Blossom Fizzing Cube | Sephora
8. Lagoon Fizzing Cube | Sephora
9. Nars Blush/Bronzing Powder Duo in Orgasm/Laguna | Sephora
10. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF50 UVB+UVA Ultra-leger | French pharmacy
I bought mainly minis because they’re easier to travel with, and threw in a couple of fizzing cubes because they’re always handy to have versus packs of bath salts! Have you been to a french pharmacy before? Did you see anything above that you’d like to try too?
Cool post! I’ve always wanted to try bioderma since it is so raved about, but ever had the chance too.